1. When did fashion/a sense of personal style first become important to you? From being super young (Around 3) I was obsessed with Glamour and peoples shoes – I used to (and still do) stare at people and observe what they had on, by 5 I was dressing up, creating outfits and applying make-up, I lived in a bubble world (still do) and loved the escapism of creating looks, throughout school this continued and I would always give my friends full make overs – as teenagers I would then make our outfits to go out in and be busy sewing from Wednesday through to Friday – ready for Saturday night!!! This could be anything from an amended mans suit Jacket into a mini dress with the arms removed fastened with big retro buttons … Every week was a new creation!!!
2. Who is your style icon (living or dead)? I love fashion as a artform, I totally feel it is an extension of what you are feeling.. It has the capacity to totally empower you.. I adore Daphne Guinness – I think she is a Chameleon and a true Fashion muse with outlandish looks then the next day she can be classic and uber chic!!!
3. How would you describe London style? Eclectic and fabulous! Free – you can. Be so expressive in London! I LOVE the freedom London has… Yet it is definitive to postcode…
4. If you could live anywhere else in the world where would it be (and why)? We now live in Ibiza which has been life changing for me and my family and gives me the much needed family down time from the crazy fashion whirl I live but otherwise LA – I love it!!! Some people hate LA but I feel it has a fantasy quality and I adore the mix of the City and the beach… It also has a energy I adore…. For vacation, India!
5. Limited to just a suitcase, which items from your wardrobe would you have to take with you? Silk silk silk (this means you take so much as it is super light and packs to nothing!!
6. What are your most used grooming/beauty products? I work with NuSkin and am obsessed with this company as I love the fact they have kept. Everything so simple… Yet it works – I also love REN and Eve Lom!
7. When and where did you look your best? my wedding day!!!
8. Which is your favourite season of the year (and why)? Autumn, I adore the Autumn colours and moreover the fact you can layer… Layers are every girls BFF
9. Who in your own family most influenced your sense of style? My Grandmother
10. If life was a movie, which film would you most like to live in? 101 Dalmations… Cruella everytime for me… But just faux fur!!!! Hahaha
11. Which grooming or fashion mistakes most irk you in others? Lack of attention to detail..
12. Cat or dog? Dog, we have a Dauschaund.
13. What lesson would you pass on to younger people following in your shoes? Never give up – follow your dreams and always ask, the worst someone can say is NO – If you don’t ask you don’t get!
14. What motivates you in your career? My Passion and working with young new energy.
15. If you could trade looks with anyone who would that person be? I have never even consider it, not because I think I am perfect by any means but I am happy with who I am – I however appreciate many women’s beauty both inside and out.
16. What category of clothing are you most drawn to/are most likely to overspend on? Jackets, Shoes, bags….. I can go on and on!!!
17.Which is your most treasured sense? Vision
18.Name three elements of a perfect holiday My beautiful Family, sunshine and a calm beach.
19. If you could change a single aspect of your appearance what would it be? I love my hair but occasionally I miss my long hair (however I soon revert)
20. Your ideal lunch venue and guest? Sexy Fish in London with Madonna – she fascinates me.